Important Notice (Updated 27 May, 2020)
Following the government’s lifting of the declaration of a state of emergency for Tokyo Prefecture, we shall be making some changes to our procedures as below, continuing through the third week of June.
1. Opening hours:
- We shall be open as normal, from 9am-8pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, and 9am-4pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
2. Measures to avoid crowding:
- In order to reduce crowding in the waiting area, we shall restrict the number of available appointments to 2/3 of normal.
3. Actions taken by our staff for your safety:
- We shall continue with measures including extra disinfection, temperature measurement, and circulation of air within the clinic as before.
4. To all patients visiting the clinic:
- If you have a fever or symptoms of cold, please contact us first. Depending on your symptoms we may recommend visiting a Shinagawa ward fever clinic instead.
- Where at all possible, please wear a mask when visiting the clinic.
- We provide hand sanitiser at the reception desk. Please ensure that you clean your hands at this point.
5. Patients requiring repeat prescriptions, who are unable to visit in person:
- We shall continue to offer repeat prescriptions by telephone. Please contact us if you require assistance.
As we endeavour to ensure our clinic provides a safe environment for consultation, we recommend that everyone practices regular handwashing, mask-wearing, the avoidance of touching the face, and maintaining a healthy diet, sleep and exercise, as well as staying home from work if you have symptoms of cold or fever. As we overcome the impact of the virus, my staff and I look forward to welcoming you to our clinic once again.