Important Notice (Updated 8 April, 2020)
Following the government’s declaration of a state of emergency for Tokyo Prefecture, we shall be conducting the following measures and making further changes to opening hours.
1. Change in clinic opening hours
- The clinic will open from 10am on weekdays, and from 9am (as normal) on Saturdays, until further notice. In order to avoid crowding within the waiting area, we are limiting the number of appointments that can be made. We ask for your understanding if it is sometimes difficult to make an appointment. If you require an urgent consultation, please contact us by phone to make an appointment.
2. Evening clinic
- Our evening clinic hours on Mon and Wed (5-8pm) remain unchanged. However, we shall not be accepting appointments for new patients, except in the case of an emergency or urgent need. Please contact us by telephone for such appointments.
3. To all patients visiting the clinic:
- When you visit the clinic reception, we shall ask you to take your temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or above, we shall offer advice according to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare guidance. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Where at all possible, please wear a mask when visiting the clinic.
- We provide hand sanitiser at the reception desk. Please ensure that you clean your hands at this point.
- If you have already seen a doctor for fever or cold symptoms in the past two weeks, are taking any medicine for such, OR have returned from overseas within the past 14 days, you must contact the clinic by telephone in advance.
4. Actions taken by our staff for your safety:
- All staff will conduct the following on a regular basis: take their own temperature, wear a mask, wash their hands, gargle, and perform disinfection.
- The clinic windows will be opened every hour to ensure ventilation with outside air.
- We have repositioned chairs within the clinic to increase the distance, and minimise contact between, patients in the waiting area.
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols and will regularly ensure the disinfection of door handles, changing cubicle lockers, and other frequently-touched surfaces.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We ask for your understanding and cooperation to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 infection.